Tofustaggerbush started in 2003 as the first of a number of musical projects by composer and performer Peter D. Hedderley.
Peter lives in Germany, but was born in the United Kingdom.
As a classically trained pianist and passionate electronic music fan, he combines both the classical piano and keyboard with modern synthesizers, samplers and effects to create a very unique style.
Ranging from classical and baroque through to world, jazz, dance, trance, ambient, drum & bass, his music takes on many forms and characters, making every piece a mystery to be discovered – you’re sure to find something that you’ll like!
– with several hundred pieces written to-date, it’s simply a question of time and upload-space !
Although not generally published, his greatest passion of all, is the classical pipe organ and has played a number of pipe organs throughout Europe, again combining both classical and modern influences to create an unforgettable listening experience with the king of musical instruments.
Some of the pipe organs on which he has played, include:
- All Hallows by the Tower, London (UK)
- Worcester Cathedral, Worcester (UK)
- Worcester Royal Grammar School, Worcester (UK)
- Cologne Cathedral, Cologne (Germany)
- Christus Kirche, Remscheid (Germany)
- St. Gertrudis, Bramsche-Lingen (Germany)
- St. Marien Frieden, Meppen (Germany)
- Ev.-Luth.- Bethlehem, Meppen (Germany)
His musical studies took place in the UK, under the guidance and examination of the Associated Board of the Royal Schools of Music.